Tuesday, 23 November 2021

7 Global Trends That Will Affect Orlando in 2022


 Orlando's population is growing at a rapid rate but only 1% of these people are the type to actually do anything that requires self-awareness. The other 99% of Orlando are so bored with the status quo that they might just as well walk out the door.

The problem is that even if Orlando is an entertainment-focused city, its core business needs are going to keep growing. It will be in a position to attract more tourism, more visitors, and more businesses, all of which will require more and more services. The more services that have to be provided, the more it will be a city of service providers and not a city of people who want to just have fun.

With that said, it looks like Orlando's top three industries are tourism, media, and hospitality.

You’re going to see a lot more of those three over the next 20 years. And while we’re on the subject of industry...

The hospitality industry has gone through a lot since we first started talking about it. Tourism, it's been on the rise for several years now, but it's not just the arrival of Disney World. In fact, in the past 10 years, the industry has been seeing a slight decline in numbers.

The main reason for this decline was the recession, but the recession really hit hospitality harder than any other industry. And it was the recession that started to really pull down the industry, not the other way around. The second thing that’s changed is that the hotel industry is seeing the biggest gains in numbers since the first recession.

The recession didn’t cause this shift.

The recession certainly didn’t do anything to make the industry better. The industry is simply less competitive because the recession has made it harder to get deals, and because the rise of the “hotel-club” business has made things more accessible to people who don’t always have an advantage over a hotel or resort.

There is no evidence that the recession caused these trends. But the changes are fairly broad and they’re significant. The number of hotel rooms sold in the U.S. has fallen by about 50% over the last decade to meet demand. The number of hotel rooms available in the U.S. has gone up by about 25% (mostly at the last minute) to meet demand. The number of hotel rooms available to tourists has gone up by almost 50% to meet demand.

So far, it appears that the recession has been causing some of these trends (though not in the way one would think),

but there are also a few that are much more important. I’m talking about the number of people living in cities or towns (or in some cases, suburbs), and the way that people are building up their own small communities. The people who are still living in their homes are slowly moving out of the suburbs and into their own cities.

I think it’s safe to say that the biggest thing to watch in 2022 is the increasing number of people who are moving into their own communities.

I’d say the trend to move to cities is a lot more important than the trend to move to suburbs.


What I have a hard time understanding is how moving to a bigger city is actually going to help you in terms of your job prospects and the type of lifestyle you’re likely to live. One of the big trends to watch is how people are building new communities. The trend to move to a city that’s larger in size is a relatively new one.

This trend is actually quite significant because it will allow people to live in larger areas without having to drive farther to get home. According to a report by the Government Accountability Office, in 2015, people in the United States moved more than any other country in the world—and in fact, the average American household moved 2.6 times more than the average European household. This makes sense, of course, because in the United States, people are living longer and are living in larger areas.